in my bag
October 18, 2011 § 2 Comments
This was a requested post, and I must say I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner. I love “what’s in my bag” posts. I find it fascinating to see what people do and don’t lug around. Necessities are interesting character revealers.
The bag I use for school every day is from Zara and is perfect to carry my laptop and school things around. It also has a patent-like finish so it doesn’t get wet when I’m racing around in the Vancouver rain.
There are two pockets, including a slim one that is great for my laptop and any books I may need. I will admit that if I have a ton of things to carry, I will occasionally take a backpack (oh god I can barely admit it!).. Forgive me.
Ok, we’ve got:
- wallet (Prada- my fav)
- D&G glasses
- Celine sunglasses (just in case- I’ll never pass up an opportunity to wear these gems)
- pencil case (with pens and various different colors of highlighters)
- Aleve (studying gives me headaches)
- nail file (I know this is kind of prissy, but one of my biggest pet peeves is having a jagged nail that catches on everything- so annoying)
- hair elastic and bobby pin
I also usually have water and maybe some snacks, but you get the idea.
Normally when I go out on the weekends I use a one of my oversized clutches. Take your pick from any of the following.
The above will include the basics: phone, lipbalm, ID and money and any other random things I feel like bringing.
Have a great week kids!!